Here's the latest batch of TMNT sketchcards I've got on ebay this week. I'm taking a break from these for a while after this batch..don't get me wrong, they are fun to do, I just should be concentrating on other stuff right now.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow! I love the Raph'87 and '03 interaction. Shredder look fierce and awesome and Leo as a jedi?Nice touch!
Mike, you always create some amazing stuff. The NT/OT Raphs are just awesome, and I don't recall seeing you draw with the OT style before (at least, nothing lately). Very cool. It reminds me of Turtles Forever. I think the Radical sketch card wins this round, though. It's impressive how dynamic you make her look despite the fact that she's wearing an all white costume. Good luck with the auctions!
Mr. Dooney, of all the artists, your rendition of the turtles is by far my favorite. I recently learned about this site and I enjoyed seeing your recent work. I look forward to seeing more turtles and I will definitely be bidding on some of these.
4 comments:
Wow! I love the Raph'87 and '03 interaction.
Shredder look fierce and awesome and Leo as a jedi?Nice touch!
Mike, you always create some amazing stuff. The NT/OT Raphs are just awesome, and I don't recall seeing you draw with the OT style before (at least, nothing lately). Very cool. It reminds me of Turtles Forever. I think the Radical sketch card wins this round, though. It's impressive how dynamic you make her look despite the fact that she's wearing an all white costume. Good luck with the auctions!
Mr. Dooney, of all the artists, your rendition of the turtles is by far my favorite. I recently learned about this site and I enjoyed seeing your recent work. I look forward to seeing more turtles and I will definitely be bidding on some of these.
Those are awesome! Too bad I missed the chance to grab 'em.
Post a Comment