Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Boston, Black Cat and a Zatanna !


Here are some of the sketches I did at the recent Boston Comic Con. As usual, I had the best intentions of taking pictures of all of the ones I did but a couple got lost in the shuffle of the con madness.
I don't know what it was about Boston, but I could have drawn Black Cat all day long...seriously. I had to talk some folks out of me drawing her since I didn't think I brought enough black markers for that all black costume ;)

3 comments:

Mark H said...

Those are fantastic! I know I'm a bit weird but I'm digging your Evil Lyn! :D Great work! Thanks for sharing1

Anonymous said...

Great sketches! These days you draw more ladies than turtles it seems! lol

Mark H said...

"mikeandraph87 said...

Great sketches! These days you draw more ladies than turtles it seems! lol"

I have to believe that is a healthy thing! ;) LOL!!