

It's been a banner week here at Dooney Studios Inc. First of all I had a great visit from Pixar artist and pin up master Bill Presing and his talented wife Ikumi Moriya. Even though we had never met in person before, we all got along great. Man they are nice, I wanted to keep 'em.
Then last night I attended my first ever Dr.Sketchy's drawing session. It was a lot of fun, but I gotta admit that the drawing conditions were terrible. Okay, so I knew that it was happening in a bar but I just figgered that they would turn on the lights so we could see what we were drawing...uh, no. So I was drawing in the dark the whole time...literally, sheesh.
I won one of the drawing contests and in typical Dr. Sketchy fashion, the prize was a brand new fancy vibrator...oh brother, I traded it for a beer ;)

3 comments:
I really like the sketches. I was making up stories in my head as I looked at them. Fun stuff.
Hey, I recognize that guy next to my wife. It's me!
We had a great time visiting Mike. Thanks again for having us.
Dang, your Dr. Sketchy look way better'n ours!
Post a Comment