Monday, November 23, 2009

Lots of Leo love...


Here are a bunch of the recent TMNT commissions. I was surprised at the number of Leo fans out there this time around, he's my favorite but usually there are a lot more Mikes and Raphs in the mix.

11 comments:

Roseangelo said...

Got mine on Friday - Thank you so much, it's awesome!!!

Buffy said...

O wow, that Wolfman Leo looks amazing! Can't wait to receive it! :)

twopinacoladas said...

Amazing work perhaps I'll be able to get a commission done in the future very impressive!

ADZ said...

HOW AWESOME !!!!!
CANNOT WAIT TO GET MINE! YEEEEEHEEEEAAAAAA!!!

You are the master Michael!

Michael Dooney said...

No, Splinter is the master ;)

dark turtle said...

Great stuff, Mike! Your grayscale work is always amazing to look at (and the white outlines are totally WICKED). I love the attention to detail, too.

I'm a Mike fan (both of the turtle and the artist), but I'll plead guilty to requesting a Leo commission. Gotta show some appreciation for the rest of the fearsome foursome. :)

Mayhem said...

Needless to say should I have some spare money floating past Xmas (and I somehow survive staying in my job) I'll be asking for another commission Mike :)

dark turtle said...

I didn't get a chance to post this last week because of a crazy family reunion, but I received my mine in the mail last Wednesday. I got the Leo in the bottom center of the pic, and I absolutely love it. I'm going to hang it proudly on the wall. Thank you very much, Mike! Hope you had a terrific Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

I'm expecting my Leo soon, and I'm very excited because I just got my Leo from Lawson after interviewing him!

All of the art looks fantastic!

Josh said...

Awesome art!

CJJ said...

Mike, did you do the card art for the Universal Studios Monsters Turtles that Playmates put out? Either set? Looks like it could be your style. If so, what other card art did you do for Playmates?