These are fantastic Mike!
I'll trade you! What would that be...like 3 of mine for one of your ;)
What a great assortment! They will fly out of the book in Charlotte. Now to narrow down my own choice...lol.
wow these are great. The Splinter and Shredders are amazing. I didn't see you other than a female artist, but these just changed my mind. Excellent work.
Beautiful Black Cat. The expression is very alluring.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
These are fantastic Mike!
I'll trade you! What would that be...like 3 of mine for one of your ;)
What a great assortment! They will fly out of the book in Charlotte. Now to narrow down my own choice...lol.
wow these are great. The Splinter and Shredders are amazing. I didn't see you other than a female artist, but these just changed my mind. Excellent work.
Beautiful Black Cat. The expression is very alluring.
Post a Comment